Guidelines for Resuming Services in the Church Building
Constant Contact emails with Sunday Worship are continuing even though our in-person services have resumed. If you have an email address and would like to receive our worship links, please forward your email to Rev. Dave: email@example.com; cell, (603) 545-8990.
If you would like to receive the worship material by mail, contact Rev. Dave. The Sunday Worship will also be posted on our church website: www.pittsfieldcc.org and our Facebook page. Ω
As we return to worship in the church building the following guidelines will be put in place:
· Signage will remind us of 6’ social distance, hand washing, and COVID-19 symptoms.
· Seating in the sanctuary will be in a zigzag pattern, skipping every other pew, to maintain 40% building occupancy directed by State Guidelines.
· Ingress and egress will be at designated doors and monitored by members of the Diaconate. Enter through the front doors only, except disabled – back door. Parking lot will be open – use safe distancing.
· Wearing of facemasks will be encouraged but not mandatory. Some masks will be available.
· Sanitizer will be available at the entry and exit doors.
· The church bus will not run as of now, and there is no choir or Fellowship Hour.
· Communion will be offered the first Sunday of every month as usual, but we will be using individually packaged elements that each congregant will pick up upon entry to the church.
· Containers will be placed at exit doors for placement of your tithes and offerings.
· The sanctuary and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized soon after use.
There will be no Christmas Eve services this year due to the pandemic. Contact Rev. Dave for an email link to our virtual service.
If you ordered a Christmas Poinsettia, you are welcome to take it Sunday, December 20. Ω
If you would like to talk to the pastor, find out more about the church or membership, serve as a volunteer on a board, committee, or to usher or just have a change of address or phone number, call or email Rev. Dave. Office: 603 435-7471, cell 603 545-8990, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ω