Guidelines for Resuming Services in the Church Building
Sunday Worship on “Constant Contact”
Constant Contact emails with Sunday Worship are continuing even though services will resume June 21. If you have an email address and are not receiving Rev. Dave’s weekly worship emails and would like to, please forward your email address to him: firstname.lastname@example.org; cell - (603) 545-8990.
If you would like to receive the worship material by mail, contact Rev. Dave, and the printed material will be sent to you.
The Sunday Worship will also be posted on our church website: www.pittsfieldcc.org as well as our Facebook page. Ω
As we return to worship in the church building the following guidelines will be put in place:
· Signage will remind us of 6’ social distance, hand washing, and COVID-19 symptoms.
· Seating in the sanctuary will be in a zigzag pattern, skipping every other pew, to maintain 40% building occupancy directed by State Guidelines.
· Ingress and egress will be at designated doors and monitored by members of the Diaconate. Enter through the front doors only, except disabled – back door. Parking lot will be open – use safe distancing.
· Wearing of facemasks will be encouraged but not mandatory. Some masks will be available.
· Sanitizer will be available at the entry and exit doors.
· The church bus will not run as of now, and there is no choir or Fellowship Hour.
· Communion will be offered the first Sunday of every month as usual, but we will be using individually packaged elements that each congregant will pick up upon entry to the church.
· Containers will be placed at exit doors for placement of your tithes and offerings.
· The sanctuary and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized soon after use.
Ross Nickerson, a Christian musician, will be providing a concert Thursday, July 23, 6:30-7:30 at our church. A banjo master and founder of GRACE JAM, Ross is also a recording artist, instructor and music book author. He has performed and taught banjo throughout the world, and is now pursuing a more significant musical passion: sharing the Lord’s message through music.
Be sure to join us for a toe-tapping, faith-filled musical evening. A love offering will be received.
Please follow all social distancing guidelines and wear a mask. Enter through the front doors, although you may park in the church’s parking lot. Those with disabilities may use the parking lot door. More info: 435-7471. Ω